- 1 pint whipped cream (kept cold)
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, more if desired
- 1 vanilla bean, split down the center, seeds removed
- Fresh strawberries, stems removed
- Frozen pound cake, thawed and sliced into bite sized chunks
- Wooden skewers
Combine the cold whipped cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla beans seeds. Using a beater, whip for 3-4 minutes or until thick and creamy. Place into the refrigerator until needed.
Alternate threading the skewers with strawberries and pound cake. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with a side of the whipped cream. Enjoy.